Friday, March 14, 2008

New Items!

Hi Everyone!
I am excited to let you know that I have been working on getting some summery invitations on the www.sooboodesigns.com website. Also, there are plenty of new Thank you notes, Flat Note Cards, and a few Greeting Cards. Pair up any of the SooBoo Personalized Paper Products and your gifts will scream that you care and you are creative!
I am also preparing to be seen on www.writeexpressionsstudio.com in the next month or so. I am truly excited about this retail expansion to my site.

Well, yesterday I had another "what the?" days with my computer. All the connections seemingly were working, yet, I could NOT connect to the internet. After time with my ISP and the Geek Squad Rep, I lugged the hard drive to the Best Buy where the thing was purchased a few years ago. They said it was working. I brought it home and it worked again. I have no idea what happened. It was a frustrating day, yet it all worked out. If I could just grin through the aggravating times, I know it will all come out good. Think POSITIVELY!

Ok, added to the SooBoo Designs website are:
BBQ invitations,
Cook Out Invitations,
Congratulations Graduate Greeting Card,
Over the Hill Greeting Card,
Keep on Smiling Greeting Card,
Children's Thank You Notes,
Flat Note Cards,
some new Personalized Note Cards and
some new backsides to Personalized Bag Tags.

We all know seniors who are graduating from either High School or College, so gathering up your grad gifts ought to be on all of our busy minds. When paired or grouped, SooBoo's Personalized Notepads, Personalized Note Cards, Bag Tags and Personalized Calling Cards make great give aways. I'm telling you, the impact of pairing some SooBoo items is so dynamic and different from other computerized only websites.

Also, Mother's Day is coming up fast and I don't know about you, but Mom has everything and never wants anything... so I think an elegant gift is a set of your choice of 12 SooBoo Freehand Note Cards. There are so many from which to choose. You can choose all the same design, or any quantity combination of Freehand Note Cards. They come in a clear box. They are a lot of fun to send out because they are all hand done, then reproduced on very lovely 80lb smooth white cover stock.

For any of you out there with military Dad's, Mom's or siblings, SooBoo has the perfect camo style for them. Don't forget Father's Day ... maybe Camouflage Style in their 'name art'!

I had a request by Marnie, my business minded partner, to create some fill in the blank children's thank you notes. I have been meaning to give this a stab, but then I was forced to and the result is adorable. Girl's styles will be coming shortly. Check out the Flat Note Cards that are new, though, too. Lots of design choices there.

Looking forward to the warmer weather and a pretty summer. Many of my friends and relatives have been couped up in their homes due to one of the snowiest winters ever that I can recall! You're all troopers in my book!

Also, take a look at www.SuperSibs.org They are looking for donations to this very unexpected cause. I have sent a dozen greeting cards to them so they can send them out to the brothers and sisters of children with cancer. A great cause. I plan on sending more out very soon.. like the keep in smiling greeting card! You go Beth!

Enjoy your weekend!
Susie

1 comment:

Marnie and Jerod said...

We have enjoyed purchasing products from Susie and the SooBoo website and will continue to do so. She is a true talent and the quality of her products are astounding.